Ways to Add Some Spookiness to Your Holiday Season
November 28, 2017 By Chelsea T.
Photo by: Wolfgang via Flickr
If you love Halloween as much as we do, then you probably do your best to try and find ways to honor the holiday throughout the rest of the year to keep your spooky spirits high.
Whether you go all out or keep it cool, there's plenty of us who have our own unique ways of keeping the Halloween spirit alive during the rest of the year.
Check out these fun and festive ways to add some spookiness specifically to your holiday season!
- Deck out your tree in a Nightmare Before Christmas theme
- Decorate your own ornaments and spookify them with creepy designs
- Utilize your Halloween decorations by putting a festive twist on them to fit the holiday season
- Keep the horror movies going by watching some of your favorite scary flicks
- Go on a local ghost tour to learn about some of the real haunted places in your area
- Read a mystery novel
- Brave a haunted house that is open for special holiday scares
- Watch a Christmas horror movie (there's more of them out there than you may think!)
- Take advantage of evil Santa and Krampus photo shoots
- Instead of the traditional Elf on the Shelf, customize your own evil elf version
What do you like to do during the Holiday Season to keep your spooky spirit alive? Let us know in the comments below!